9.01.2009

A blogger's beginning....again!

(not related, but love the pic!)

I have been missing in action for quite sometime. Reinventing my brand and evolving into a new generation of wedding event design and decor. So in a sense, I guess you can think of it as a rebirth. Hence, the title of the post...a blogger's beginning. When I first started this blog, that was my title. Since I am kind of starting over, I thought that I would use the same title.

It's definitely a challenge to post on a daily basis. You become engulfed in the mundane details that accompany the fact that you are now an adult. At the same time you begin mastering the craft that is multi-tasking. But essentially that is what planning a wedding is, while having a full-time job. I am soooo glad that's over! Life doesn't automatically stop (nor slow down!) when you say that you are getting married. So the best thing is to prioritize. Do a little here and a little there. Have a focused plan to accomplish on a daily basis. If you are organized, you can marry the best of both worlds (no pun intended). If not, hire a planner!


I think I got off topic here, but at the same time provided advice. I hope you find that helpful, as well as the future posts ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment