10.26.2010

Boy Marries Girl |Happy 30th Anniversary

My dad always looks so serious. My mom always looks like a model!


My parent's have been married for thirty years today. That is a long time..even the (-th) sound takes a while to roll off the tongue. I couldn't be more blessed to have such great parents. My mom is the creative one. She and a friend actually planned her own wedding. She always brags about how she bought her dress for twenty bucks (imagine how she gasped at the cost of mine. ha!) Still can't operate a VCR to this day, but as a complete vegan can make "cheese" out of cashews and it actually tastes good! She can flawlessly execute a dinner party with all the bells and whistles at the drop of a dime. My dad is the analytical one. Got a problem...spend two minutes with him and he will break it down to the nucleus. I've never met a better listener (and talker!) He is so GQ, I mean just look at the fit in the picture. With those qualities combined how could I not have been wonderfully made!





Happy Anniversary. Love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment