4.02.2012

Design Details | Be Sweet To Your Guests

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  It has been beautiful, but a tad on the warm side here in Atlanta.  And its just the beginning of April! We are gearing up for some great spring soirees and fabulous summer fetes!

I am very much into ensuring guests have the best time at our couple's weddings, so from a design standpoint I always keep them in mind throughout the process.  Seeing that the summer has gotten an early start here in the South, I can only imagine the heat we may be experiencing this Summer.  Why not treat you summer wedding guests to a fabulous treat...snow cones!  I saw this image and mouth watering quickly ensued.

  
Source
Depending on your overall look you can incorporate these cool summer treats in many ways...
A snow cone station during an outdoor cocktail hour
A snow cone food truck
Or your bartender can serve them up all night with a little added "spirit"!

Source
 Head over to this blog for some tasty recipes that I am sure you may want to try before the big day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment