3.11.2009

A Blogger's Beginning


…a place where I can share my love of wedding and design, don’t mind if I do. Hi all of you that visit my blog, I am The Bella Blogger. The Beautiful Blogger. Not in the sense of personal beauty (but I have been complimented a time or two in my lifetime!), but my love of the beauty and design of weddings. It’s such a once in a lifetime event, and the ability to make a lifetime of memories from this one day is what I find beauty in. Believe me, I would have a wedding every year if I could! But I don’t plan on leaving my darling husband and we unfortunately don’t have the budget to pull that fete off every year (and besides my family probably wouldn't participate in my obsession!) so I get to experience this bliss with other couples through my event design company, Ciao Bella Weddings. Exciting Personalities. Rich Cultures and Traditions. Bold Color Hues. All these elements make for, not only a beautiful wedding, but a memorable event! And we specialize in pulling this event off all within your budget (maybe even lower than expected!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment